Photos by: Felix Gemein
Openings at The eSports Company
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in the digital world of eFootball and would like to work on both content and strategy?
Are you enthusiastic about the many facets of virtual sports?
In our team of eSports experts and project managers, exciting tasks await you, ranging from goal-oriented concept development and management of service providers to analysis and presentation of results to the customer.
The eSports Company is the lead agency for the implementation of the FIFAe Finals 2022 (FIFAe Nations Cup, FIFAe Club World Cup and FIFAe World Cup) taking place in Copenhagen, Denmark from 14th of July until 30th of July 2022) and looks back on almost 20 years of experience and expertise in FIFAe Sports. In addition to global FIFAe Sports tournaments. The eSports Company has also been the lead agency for the DFL Virtual Bundesliga for 3 years.
For the FIFAe Finals 2022 we are looking for referees that support our main competition team during the competition days of the FIFAe Finals 2022 in Copenhagen. The eFinals consist of a total of three (3) tournaments that are played one after the other.
- FIFAe World Cup: 14th of July – 17th of July
- FIFAe Club World Cup: 20th of July – 23rd of July
- FIFAe Nations Cup: 27th of July – 30th of July
Your job is to oversee games and enforce the applicable rulebook together with our main competition team.
- Prepare players for their games
- Monitor games
- Solve any upcoming issues together with the main competition team
- Communication with players and other competition related persons
Before the start of the FIFAe Finals 2022, you will be given detailed training sessions (online) for preparation. In addition to that, there will be another briefing session at the location prior to the start of the competitions (see working dates below). The dates for online briefing sessions will be communicated on a further stage.
- Knowledge of the console (Playstation 5)
- Knowledge of the game “EA Sports FIFA22” o Game mode: FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT)
- Residence: Copenhagen area
- Organized and well structured
- Professional attitude towards all involved parties
- Fluent in English language o Ideally also multi-lingual (Spanish, French)
- At least 18 years old
You can apply for one or more tournaments. If you apply for a tournament below, you need to be available for all mentioned dates of the tournament below. Please let us know which dates you apply.
FIFAe World Cup 2022
- 13th of July: Arrival Day & briefing session at the location (approx. 2 hours)
- 14th of July: Competition Day 1 (approx. 12 hours with 4 hours of breaks in between)
- 15th of July: Competition Day 2 (approx. 12 hours with 4 hours of breaks in between)
FIFAe Club World Cup 2022
- 19th of July: Arrival Day & briefing session at the location (approx. 2 hours)
- 20th of July: Competition Day 1 (approx. 12 hours with 5 hours of breaks in between)
- 21st of July: Competition Day 2 (approx. 12 hours with 5 hours of breaks in between)
FIFAe Nations Cup 2022
- 26th of July: Arrival Day & briefing session at the location (approx. 2 hours)
- 27th of July: Competition Day 1 (approx. 12 hours with 5 hours of breaks in between)
- 28th of July: Competition Day 2 (approx. 12 hours with 5 hours of breaks in between)
All arrival/briefing session days will be compensated with 100$ per day. All competition days will be compensated with 200$ per day. The remuneration shown shall be remitted in U.S. dollars not later than 14 days after the date of the invoice by the arbitrator.
A brief description of yourself and why you are suited for the job is absolutely sufficient.